Collaborative project week7

this week is still about blocking, after Jennie turning back she sing and wave her head to the left-hand side, while she turning back, her left arms happen to overlap, her head moves faster than her arm.

and her head because of the force, move slightly to the right, then back to the middle.

the second part need to be noticed is how her waist move while she uses her hand to flicking her hair,

we will see the curves show that Compared with other actions, her waist rotates much more.

her elbow rotates more than her waist. especially the y-axis and x-axis.

the next question I met when I animating, is when Jennie walk to the left corner of the stage. the controller on her rig, will become a little bit harder to control, especially when I animating her feet.

when I raise up her pelvis, her supporting feet will slightly change it position. it will make the foot slipping while she walking, so I go back and make sure her support feet axis, let them stay in the same place on the ground, not slipping.

the center of gravity

the last action is Jennie walking and turning back to her direct face, one point I noticed in my reference video is her body always slightly move to the right-hand side, is because she is turning, so no matter which supports feet she is using, her center pf gravity always slightly on the right-hand side.