Collabrative project week6

this week’s mission is doing the blocking for the rest of my animation, this part is Jennie will turning back and then model walking to the middle of the stage.

I think this part animation’s main point while she turning back is the turning of her body’s center of gravity.

while Jennie starts to turn back, her center of gravity slightly moves from the right leg to the left leg.

because my animation reference only has one angle for this action so I try to do this action by myself, I noticed the upper body will slightly forward but my pelvis will stay backward.

the overlapping also happened while I switch my body’s center of gravity, my upper body still faces the front, even my lower body is lead to face the right side by my pelvis.

while she completely turning backward, her arms are lead by the upper body spread behind her back.

then Jennie walking one step forward, her center of gravity is in the front of her body, her arms behind help her to control the balance, and then she starts to wave her hand to walking backward. one main thing is while people wearing high heels, their center gravity will put slightly backward than wearing normal shoes, if they put their body center of gravity in the front, it will make them fall down. so when I was blocking, I mention myself to remember this.

In my reference video, Beyonce walking really confidently, she will slightly raise up her chin, to catch this feeling, I let Jennie raise her head a little bit.